0.9.2 - Dual types, Improved hatching and Statistics!
Release Date: Jan. 4, 2017
Hey everybody, as small update has arrived!
Huge thanks for Aegyo for helping me out with the small stuff!
Stay tuned for the next big update, the Safari Zone!
- Hey everybody, as small update has arrived!
- Lots of stats are now being tracked.
- They will only be tracked from this update, so they might be off.
- More stats might be added in the future!
- Pokemon now have 2 types
- You gain a random shard if the defeated enemy has multiple types
- The effectiveness formula has also been updated according to dual types.
- Added fairy types!
- You can no longer get the same quest 2 times in a row
- Improved the daily deal generator.
- Hammer and Chisel no longer use energy if they don't mine anything.
- Shiny chance from egg is now based on how long the Shiny Charm has been active while breeding.
- Improved shiny completion notification
- Nerfed xp gain a bit.
- Loops can no longer occur in the daily deals.
- Fixed some HTML bugs
- Fixed mine stones not working correctly.
- Fixed incorrect underground treasure values.
- Rocks in the underground no longer shift when you hover over them.
- Fixed impossible daily deals.
- Fixed some savefile related bugs.
- Upgradebox only shows if there are upgrades left.
- Fixed Helix fossil not spawning in the underground.
0.9 - The underground and many Quality of Life updates!
Release Date: Nov. 3, 2016
Hey everybody, the underground is finally ready!
Here you can mine for items.
Items include shards and rare fossils.
- Hey everybody, the underground is finally ready!
- Use your Hammer and Chisel to hit the wall.
- Reveal treasure to add them to your inventory.
- Exchange your treasures for rare diamonds.
- You can use these diamonds to upgraded your mine.
- A new Oak item to help you is unlockable at 100 unique Pokemons!
Quality of Life changes
- Added a retry button to the Elite four.
- Dungeons are now playable on iPads!
- Added a retry button for Dungeons.
- Changed 'breed x Pokemon' to 'hatch x eggs'
- Buffed egg shiny chance to 1/1024 (1/512 with the Shiny Charm activated)
- Reduced breeding quest difficulty.
- Changed the Shiny Charm description to be more clear.
- Tooltip changes when eggs are ready to hatch
- Added an indication if Gyms have been beaten already.
- Added a sort by shiny option.
- Added proper number formatting.
- Action cursor when picking a starter.
- Grouped Badges and Pokedex together
- The Magic Ball Oak item is now centered properly.
- I broke the game for 15 minutes, and then unbroke it.
- Fixed a few typo's.
- Fixed a sorting issue.
- Fixed an issue with egg notifications.
- Fixed Farfetch'd not willing to breed.
- Fixed a bug where hatched Pokemon would be level 100.
- Fixed a display error in quest skip cost.
- Fixed a show display bug.
- The game now saves after using an egg.
- The Champion now has the correct Pokemon
- Fixed the broken dungeon quest!!!!
0.8 - Breeding and Exp rebalance!
Release Date: Oct. 19, 2016
Heyo, breeding is finally here!
Also the Exp system got a complete overhaul (thanks to Hewdraw)
- Heyo, breeding is finally here!
- Experience formulas now follow the in-game formulas.
- All your previously gained experience has been reset.
- Sorry for the inconvenience
- Buy eggs in shops using Quest Points
- Defeat Pokemon to hatch your eggs.
- Eggs hatch faster on higher routes.
- A new Oak item to help you is unlockable at 90 unique Pokemons!
- New fancy small quest counter.
- Added Quest points to the stat table
- Increased the stat table size
- Shiny Quest is now capped at 1 shiny.
- Added a retry button to gyms.
- Increased shiny chance from evolution stones.
- Quest difficulty rebalance
- Added pokeballs to shops to indicate already caught Pokemon
- Added desktop notifications.
- I broke the game for 10 minutes, and then unbroke it.
- Fixed a few typo's.
- Fixed Cinnabar shop not working.
- Chat now opens in a new window.
- Gyms now count for get money quests.
- Fixed uncompleteable quests.
- Fixed not getting tokens for recapturing shinies.
- Fixed daily quest not resetting properly
- Nerfed old savefiles.
0.7 - Shops, Quests, Chat and a lot more!
Release Date: Oct. 5, 2016
Heyo, shops and quests are finally here!
I think quests are pretty fun :)
Thanks everyone for helping out!
- Heyo, shops and quests are finally here!
- PokeClicker now has a chat!
- Join here
- I am in this chat almost 24/7, so it's the perfect way to contact me!
- Use your well earned money and shard to buy items in various cities.
- From evolution stones to X Exp, all items can be bought.
- Buying lots of items in a row increases their price.
- Don't worry, defeat Pokemon to decrease the prices again!
- Take on endless randomized challenges to earn Quest Points!
- Use your Quest Points in the shops throughout Kanto.
- Quests become harder as you complete more of them on a single day.
- Skip prices and difficulty reset daily.
- Removed a faulty console log.
- Updated indicator for caught shinies.
- Updated the shiny charm image.
- Fixed Pidgey showing up twice on route 8.
- Fixed Charmeleon and Wartortle evolution levels.
- Click and Pokemon attack can no longer drop below 1.
- Fixed not getting tokens for recapturing shinies.
0.61 - Bugfixes and Community Feedback!
Release Date: Sep. 14, 2016
Heyo, this is a bug fix update.
Most of these bugs were reported on my subreddit.
Thanks everyone for helping out!
- Heyo, this is a bug fix update.
- Fixed a few errors in type effectiveness.
- The log no longer slows down the game.
- Dungeons and gyms now give shards!
- Legendary charm now works in dungeons.
- Changed shiny star to a shiny Pokeball.
- Pokemonlist no longer 'resorts' itself.
- Pokedex rank is now explained by hovering over it.
0.6 - Dungeons, Items and Shards!
Release Date: Sep. 9, 2016
Heyo, this is a big update!
I've added dungeons, types, shards and items!
I'm sorry it took so long, I've been busy with real live stuff. But more updates will arive soon, I already have some great ideas :)
It is highly highly recommended to reset all you progress while playing this update. It will make the game much more fun!
- Heyo, this is a big update!
- Upgrades got nerfed a lot.
- All previously purchased upgrades are reverted.
- Dou you think you have what it takes to explore all the dungeons in the Kanto region?
- Explore all the rooms to battle dungeon exclusive pokemon, and gain rare items!
- Each dungeon also has a boss, so watch out!
- Enter a dungeon using dungeon tokens. They are quite rare so spend them wisely!
Types and Shards
- PokeClicker now supports types. The damage your Pokemon do now depends on their type and the type of your enemy.
- Gain 1 type Shard for every pokemon you defeat and upgrade your type effectiveness in the shards menu.
- You can use Shards to buy evolution stones!
- Some Pokemon will drop rare items.
- You can use these items to boost your attack, exp, money and a lot more!
- Items are only active for 60 seconds, so use them wisely!
- Some html elements can no longer be selected.
- Added an indication of how many Oak items you are using.
- Exp formula completely reworked.
- Money formula completely reworked.
- Increased enemy health.
- Fixed a bug where pokemon could level over their cap.
- Fixed pokemon being at level 0.
- Fixed exp and money going to NaN.
- Fuchsia city no longer uses Pewter city's image.
0.55 - Balancing!
Release Date: Jul. 28, 2016
Hey everybody, this is a small balancing and bugfix update.
Huge shoutout to /u/aerasalum for rebalancing the gyms an Pokemon attack.
Basically all gyms got a bit stronger to slow down the game.
Keep an eye out for the dungeon update that is coming out soon!
- Hey everybody, this is a small balancing and bugfix update.
- Removed all my other projects from this repository.
- Made the game more mobile friendly by disabling tap to zoom
- Fixed a bug that made all your Pokemon shiny.
- Fixed the image of the amulet coin.
- Fixed everybody's save crashing because of me not fixing the image of the amulet coin correctly.
- Fixed a bug with Zubats catch rate.
- Fixed a bug here you would encounter too many pidgeys on route 8
- Fixed the Champion missing a Pokemon
0.5 - Elite Four!
Release Date: Jul. 24, 2016
Hey everybody, the new update is finally live, sorry it took so long. As with any update I'd highly recommend to reset your savefile, so you can experience the game as I intended.
I've made a subreddit where you can report any bug you might find.
Enjoy the new update :)
- Hey everybody, the new update is finally live, sorry it took so long. As with any update I'd highly recommend to reset your savefile, so you can experience the game as I intended.
Do you think you are strong enough to defeath the 4 masters of the Indigo League?
Take on the Elite Four to prove your ultimate Pokemon Trainer skills!
- Do you think you are strong enough to defeath the 4 masters of the Indigo League?
Professor Oak noticed you are struggling with your journey to become the very best.
He decided to help out by rewarding you with special items.
Unlock these items by catching Pokemon!
Shiny Pokemon have been spotted in the Kanto region!
One in every 8192 Pokemon is shiny, so catching them gives you the ultimate bragging rights.
You can double your shiny encounter chance by using one of Oaks Items.
- Professor Oak now gives a small tutorial.
- Pokemon now stop getting exp if you don't have enough badges.
- Added Pokemon attack upgrades.
- Buffed Click multiplier upgrades.
- Completely changed the exp and money formulas.
- Pokedex now shows shinies caught instead of Pokemon bred.
- Fixed a bug where you could catch the Pokemon of a gym leader.
- Money now updates correctly after buying an upgrade.
- Fixed a faulty console log.
- Pokeballs now show correctly.
0.4 - Badges
Release Date: Jun. 28, 2016
You can now challenge all of the gym leaders in the Indigo League!
Most towns are added to the Kanto map.
Instead of a boring console, interesting messages are now displayed in the top right of the screen.
- Fixed catchtime being able to go into the negative.
- Made the pokeball transparant so it doesn't overlap with other info.
- Changed the intro text to correspond with recent updates.
- All legendary birds now have the same spawn chance.
- Added % sign to the catch rate.
- Colors of completed routes now update after the right amount of kills.
Gym leaders are timed battles, defeat all their pokemon in 30 seconds to earn your badge.
Replay gym battles for 10% of their original reward.
Clear all the routes to a town to get access to it
You can fight gym leaders in towns.
Catching pokemon, evolving pokemon and buying upgrades all get a notification.
0.3 - Pokédex
Release Date: Jun. 26, 2016
The pokédex is here! See how many of each pokémon you have defeated and captured!
- Decreased base catch rate
- Increased catch rate upgrades
- Changed base catch time to 3 second (old value: 3 seconds)
- Rebalanced some catchtime upgrades
- Changelog doesn't automatically open when you start the game anymore
- Removed a few faulty prints
- Changed 'e' to 'é'
- Removed the map button from the navbar at the bottom of the screen
Get up to 60% bonus exp by killing the same pokémon over and over. Defeat pokémon to unlock their dex entry.
0.2 - Interface improvements!
Release Date: Jun. 20, 2016
- Completely changed the interface, based on u/ScaryBee's design
- Added a new background (made by u/Sandi315)
- Made the captured pokémon list scrollable (thanks to Dennis)
- Added a graphical map
- Upgrade buttons fade to gray when you don't have enough money to buy the ugrade
The new map feature has finally arrived!
- Red routes are inaccessible
- Green marks your current route
- Dark orange is unlocked, but not yet completed
- Light orange is unlocked, and killed enough pokémon to progress to the next route
- Increased click attack by 50%
- Increased pokémon attack by 50%
- Changed the required amount of pokémon to clear a route to 10 (old value: 5)
- Fixed a bug where pokémon would evolve too soon
Instead of clicking arrows to move to different routes, you can click on the original kanto map!
0.1 - Reddit feedback
Release Date: Sep. 20, 2015
- Added a changelog (thanks to Volbric)
- Here you can read about all the updates I make to this game (thanks to me :)
- Changed "money" to "$" (thanks to TheRyno123)
- Added spawn routes for all the pokémon (thanks to MarkVM)
- There is a stat for how many pokémon you have caught in total (individual pokémon stats will be in the pokédex) (thanks to iHacked)
- pokémon can now be sorted by pokéDex entry, Name, Level, Attack, and order captured (thanks to Pedter)
- The captured pokémon lists automatically updates when you capture a new one (thanks to Hannomeggel)
- A little pokéball it added to a wild pokémon name if you already caught it (thanks to TheTreester)
- Fixed a bug where switching routes while the game was in capture state to catch the newly spawned pokémon (thanks to Virgildiablo)
- Fixed seels being everywhere!
- Fixed money gained from selling not showing correctly in the logs (thanks to Hannomeggel)
- Removed pokéballs until I implement a way to regain them (thanks to Yocoolman)
- Fixed the pokémonbox clipping with the log (thanks to Rarylith)
- Fixed the upgradebox being pushed down by the pokémonbox (thanks to Rarylith)
- Upgrades no longer show without buying the previous upgrade (thanks to Quietlark)
- Fixed a bug where you could buy pokéballUpgrade II before I (thanks to G-ice)
0.09 - Legendaries
Release Date: Sep. 18, 2015
- The player now has a small chance to encounter legendaries
- Legendaries are rare pokémon who are a lot stronger than other pokémon
- Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mew and Mewtwo are all in the game!
- Everytime a pokémon spawns it has a chance to be a legendary
- This chance can of course be improved by buying upgrades
0.08 - Dynamic catch rate
Release Date: Sep. 16, 2015
- Catch rate is no longer fixed for all pokémon
- Weak pokémon have a higher chance to be caught than strong pokémon
- Your overall catch chance can still be upgraded!
- You no longer need to delete your savefile every time the game updates
0.07 - Evolution
Release Date: Sep. 15, 2015
- pokémon can now evolve!
- When a pokémon reaches a high enough level it can evolve
- When a pokémon evolves, you keep the pokémon and get the evolution at level 1
- Example: I have a level 15 Pidgey, and it reaches level 16. I end up with a level 16 pidgey and a level 1 pidgeotto